N° 474


 (Hair)

DOUX –  Ubert hairstyle

 █ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Find high quality male & female skins skin shapes and hair,as well as make-up, eyes and mesh lashes!. Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Maitreya, Slink, , Belleza, Omega and more.

Flickr
Main-store



(Outfit)

SassErin Outfit & Erin Boots (Available At Pretty Event)

Opens 7th - 30th Every Month

 25% off for event only

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

| Maitreya | Slink | Belleza | clothing | fit mesh | kawaii | sexy | baby girl | female | goth | pastel goth

Facebook
Sass Flickr
Flickr Group



(Background)

Backdrop = Central: Public Photo Sim

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Free minimal lag backdrop & hangout sim with 700+ backdrops to choose from. Blogger and photographer friendly. 2 hour auto return. No group required. Pics,pictures,blogger, photographer,photography,chill,friendly,backdrops,sandbox,=,pose,blog, ad boards,fun



Post a Comment

0 Comments