♥ His A Keeper ♥


(Outfit)

Roslyn. Natalia outfit.
 
(No Way Event L$60)

"No Way" Event offers 2 days of special offers with our shopping HUD that includes an extense list of products from the best Secondlife Designers at special price of 60L$.

The event runs every Thursday 9AM SLT until Friday 23:59 SLT. Our exclusive HUD connects you to all the special offers from No Way Event! 

Our free live HUD contains all the information updated each week (TP, texture, store name & item description), making it easier for everyone to shop without leaving SecondLife!

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █   

gentle apparel and accessories ♥


(Pose)

Ruby Poses - Sales Bag - Keep Her Safe

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Ruby Poses High quality reasonably priced BENTO poses!  Couple poses, Single Series, Fatpacks, Friends poses, Children Poses, Family Poses, Female Poses, Curvy Poses, Slim poses, Group poses, Grown up pose., Kids Poses

Flickr

Marketplace

Post a Comment

0 Comments