♥ You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ♥


    (Outfit)

=Zenith= Halle Outfit (Available At Collabor88)
Collabor88 is a fashion forward destination, where the most well loved content creators in SL get together to bring shoppers a superb selection of their well crafted merchandise at approachable, low prices. Collabor88 merchandise is changed every 8th.

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Neko accessories, clothes,  tattoo by Miffyhoi Rosca  - Utility Belt, Skirt, Boots etc.

Marketplace



(Pose)

.::Chloe Poses::.  - Wind in the face

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

For those who like to photograph, they know how important a good pose is for the photo to look good. Discovering poses is our challenge. Valuing the beauty of your avatar is the mission of Chloe Poses. We have a huge variety of poses. Come visit us.

Flickr

Marketplace

Facebook


(Location)

Shutter Thugs Presents:  Writer's Block

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Flickr

Post a Comment

0 Comments