N° 563


   (Outfit)

Emerald Couture - Niu Outfit 

 (Available At The Beauty Event)

21st June - 11th July 

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

~~ Emerald Couture embodies the essence of elegance and playful clothing. We specialize in mesh, combination, and applier clothing (Maitreya, Belleza, and Omega). If you are looking for casual or formal, we will have what you desire. For the highest quality and realistic beauty, look no further than Emerald Couture. All clothes designed by the talented jiejie emerald. ~~

Flickr



(Hair)

DOUX - Nova hairstyle

(Available At LEVEL Event)

 █ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Find high quality male & female skins skin shapes and hair, as well as make-up, eyes and mesh lashes!. Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Maitreya, Slink, , Belleza, Omega and more.

Flickr

Main-store


(Pose)

POSOPOLIS - Shhh Pose

█S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Posopolis is a side effect of passion for photography and creating poses for that purpose.

Female, male, couple bento poses. 

Marketplace


(Location)

SOBE

█S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

SOBE, or South Beach, is inspired by Miami's iconic, pastel, and bold Art Deco buildings on Ocean Drive. Use the shared environment settings along with advanced lighting +sounds for the best experience on the region. Sounds atmosphere: Bunyi By Electric Monday

Flickr

Post a Comment

0 Comments