N° 589


     (Outfit)

Ahlure - Karma Outfit (Available at Sense Event)

September 18 to October 7th

Karma outfit comes with top and skirt with 24 colors, to choose with. Amazing colour combinations! 3 HUDS for skirt, top and belt/collar *FITS mesh bodies Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis, Legacy, Slink Hourglass and Kupra


█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Lingerie, fashion, bathing suits, bikinis, naughty, corset, leather, lace, nylons, sexy, sensouos, bdsm, body harness, dresses, mini dresses, skirts, shoes, boots, stilettos, suede, quality, Maitreya, Belleza, Freya, Venus, Isis, Slink, group gifts.
NEW ITEMS added continuously, MESH LINGERIE, BATHING SUITS, CLOTHING, BOOTS, SHOES, and BODY HARNESS etc...catering to the sexy, sensuous and feminine side of either gender!

Flickr



(Pose)

SH Poses Sun Walk

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

SH Poses & SH Ifinity props creators of photographic poses and scenarios

Marketplace




Post a Comment

0 Comments