Call Me Devil


 They call me devil, My heart is empty They call me devil Just try and tempt me

I'll steal your soul I'll eat you whole Aint no other way

They call me devil And you should be afraid


 (Outfit)

Fatal Fashion HALLOWEEN  - Outfit H104 

(Available At XXX Original Event)

The Hottest Event for The Hottest people!

● Open Round the 13th of each month at 01:00 pm slt.

● Close Round the 3th of each month. at 01:00 pm slt

Website

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

The Fatal Fashion store was created in 2005, after several changes in style we arrived at the current result, offering complete packages with clothes, shoes and accessories.

Marketplace

Flickr



 (Pose)

Lush Poses - Devilish pose 

(Available At The Underdog Event)

The Underdog Event is a quarterly event created to discover artistic creativity throughout Second-life.  The Underdog Event is intended to be the go-to event for Second Life residents to discover awesome designs and designers that maybe get looked over in Second-life! Sometimes some great, well known & established designers make other product genres that you may not be aware of. This is the event to showcase those items to a new customer base!

The Underdog Event Website

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Lush - Since 2009. Original Bento static poses for the perfect photograph. Lush offers a variety of poses for Photographer , blogger and occasions. Mesh Props, Static bento, sensual, single, group, group gifts, clothing, accessories

Flickr

Marketplace




Post a Comment

0 Comments