♥ Living The Dream ♥


    (Outfit)

Ahlure - Ziva Outfit  (Available at SENSE Event)

Exclusive New Release! This 4 piece outfit consists of a sleeveless denim top in black (a top to wear underneath it), denim skirt in 8 colors, boots in black only and denim vest in 8 colors

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Lingerie, fashion, bathing suits, bikinis, naughty, corset, leather, lace, nylons, sexy, sensouos, bdsm, body harness, dresses, mini dresses, skirts, shoes, boots, stilettos, suede, quality, Maitreya, Belleza, Freya, Venus, Isis, Slink, group gifts.

NEW ITEMS added continuously, MESH LINGERIE, BATHING SUITS, CLOTHING, BOOTS, SHOES, and BODY HARNESS etc...catering to the sexy, sensuous and feminine side of either gender!





(Pose)

FOXCITY. What Gives Bento Pose Set 

&

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Lake Cabin

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Welcome to FOXCITY, your one-stop shopping valley. Home to FOXCITY, Boys To The Bone, FAKEICON, Bigbully, The Face, Aurealis, Bleich, Masoom, By Me, keikumu, Rosary, HERA, SAVAGE & MEMOIRE stores!





Post a Comment

0 Comments