♥ Sweet As Candy ♥


      (Outfit)

*CK* Supersweet overalls

&

*CK* Supersweet top

hi kitties! we are happy to be sponsor at new event DOLLHOLIC opening first time 18th January!

We bring you this sexy and cute set overall and matching top !

Each pack with all details in Hud and also fatpack with many bonuses!

Maitreya,petite,legacy,perky,kupra and ebody reborn!

(Available at DOLLHOLIC Event)

January 18 - February 11


█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Original mesh fashion for all kittens and princesses. Babygirl,babydoll,girl,daddy,daddys,princess,kawaii,crazy,kitty,mesh,maitreya,lara,kupra,legacy

Marketplace

 Flickr 

Facebook



(Shoes)

: CULT : Chika with HUD

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Shoes, Clothes, 100% Mesh Original, Male and Female fashion







Post a Comment

0 Comments