♥ Like A Bird ♥

 (Outfit)

Blueberry - Spotlight Outfit

Jackets

 Come with optional built in clubber tops that you can show and hide in the HUD.

Bodysuits

 Can be worn stand alone or inside the jeans. Can be worn sheer or opaque. All the controls are in the HUDs. Additional tucked in version was added for low waist.

Jeans

  Can be worn high waist or low waist. Featuring Cutiebootie and BlueberryBooty. The jewels on the jeans are optional and can be turned off on the HUD.

Shoes & Boots

To make this both cold weather and warm weather friendly, I decided to offer my favorite ankle boots ever specifically fit for these jeans in addition to the eye catching strap shoes of the set.

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Blueberry Flickr 

Blueberry Facebook

Blueberry Marketplace



(Pose)

Ruby Poses - Sales Bag - Like A Bird

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Ruby Poses High quality reasonably priced BENTO poses!  Couple poses, Single Series, Fatpacks, Friends poses, Children Poses, Family Poses, Female Poses, Curvy Poses, Slim poses, Group poses, Grown up pose., Kids Poses

 Flickr

Marketplace 




 

Post a Comment

0 Comments