╚► 613


     (Outfit)

Melody - MAHSATI Outfit

HUD 60 COLORS-40 HODDIE-20 LEGGINS

SIZES:MAITREYA-LEGACY-REBORN-BELLEZA GEN X CLASSIC AND CURVY☪ ♥

☪ ♥MELODY MAHSATI EXCLUSIVE BEAUTY EVENT

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

maitreya,legacy,perky,reborn,kalhene,gifts,Melody It is a store where you find everything you are looking for, we offer new innovative styles, striking colors and beautiful finishes Dresses. Jeans. Blouses. Miniskirts. top. Shorts. Dress pants. And much........

Flickr

Facebook



(Pose)

☪ Empower - Diana Set

happy to be part of Reborn Event! Hello everyone, this is The NEW Diana animated and breathing set, perfect addition to your AO or photo poses, hope u like them and enjoy it! 

(Exclusive for Reborn Event)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

EMPOWER  offers a variety of female, couple and group  poses.

Monthly group gifts with past group gifts available

♥ Flickr ♥

♥ Marketplace ♥






Post a Comment

0 Comments