♥ Being My Inner Child ♥


   (Outfit)

╚► *CK* nostalgic desire Dress

hi girls! 

Our adorable dress coming to Black fair (15th January). Each pack includes black and white sweater and fatpack all colors and patterns!

Maitreya,petite,legacy,perky,ebody reborn♥

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Original mesh fashion for all kittens and princesses. Babygirl,babydoll,girl,daddy,daddys,princess,kawaii,crazy, kitty,mesh,maitreya,lara,kupra,legacy

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩

✩✩  Flickr  ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩



(Accessories)

╚► Addams // Aio Bear Backpack

Aio Bear backpack comes in two options. You can wear as a backpack or you can hold it in your hands. 💘

It will come in all Addams colors to coordinate with your outfit and be in style. 30 color options, get the Fatpack with a special discount ( 2 animations plus 10 extra colors) or a single color version for 199L

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Addams is a brand created from the union of two 3D designers, dedicated to multitask and studying the latest technologies in Second Life . Together they decided to pool their knowledge and created clothing and footwear line with the latest in the market.

 ✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩

 ✩✩ Facebook ✩✩

 ✩✩ Flickr ✩✩



 (Pose)

╚► Empower Jenny Pose

 Hello everyone, this is The NEW Jenny animated and breathing set, perfect addition to your AO or photo poses, hope u like them and enjoy it! 

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

EMPOWER  offers a variety of female, couple and group  poses.

Monthly group gifts with past group gifts available

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩


(Location)

Astralia x Hello Kitty Theme Park

Post a Comment

0 Comments