♥ Pretty In Pink ♥


     (Outfit)

╚► 1 Hundred.  'Talk to Me' Set

Sexy! Cute & so very pretty! 1 Hundred. "Talk to Me' set is the perfect outfit to add to your Second Life wardrobe. This set can be mixed and matched to create all kinds of styles. Soft, snuggly jeans & two tops are included with this set.

Set includes: Cute Tied Shirt. Tiny Little Under Top in Sheer & Solid versions. Highwaist Soft Jeans.

Fits: Maitreya + Petite, Legacy F + Perky + PushUp, Kupra, eBody Reborn + Juicy Boobs.

Demo available. Always try a demo before purchasing.

Multiple color options and a fatpack option available.

(Available at 1 Hundred. Main-Store)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩

✩✩ Flickr Group ✩✩



(Pose)

╚► Empower - Emily Pose Set

 this is The NEW Emily animated and breathing set, perfect addition to your AO or photo poses, hope u like them and enjoy it! 

(Exclusive for Reborn Event)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

EMPOWER  offers a variety of female, couple and group  poses.

Monthly group gifts with past group gifts available

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩






Post a Comment

0 Comments