♥ Love All, Trust A Few, Do Wrong To None ♥


 ● What I'm Wearing

Lelutka - Avalon Head

✧ .MILA. Dana Skin [Sand] LELUTKA EVO X

eBODY - REBORN Body

MAZE. - mods - Soft Thighs 

✧ Shape My Own 

Tattoo's

✧ 6 .Leven ink - Fly

Marshmallow. - Knee Bandaids

A.T - LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM

Dazed. - Scarred Hearts Tattoo 

   (Outfit)

╚► - pOOnsh -  Sherry Dress

✦ 4 SIZES - Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Maitreya ✦ IT INCLUDES Dress, Underwear, HUD (21 colors) ✦ Compatible with Reborn juicy rolls ✦ 

(Avaliable At KINKY Event)

(28 January - 23 February)

(Shoes)

╚► - pOOnsh - Ruth Striped Boots

✦ 3 SIZES - Legacy, Reborn, Maitreya ✦ IT INCLUDES Boots, HUD (14 colors) ✦ Compatible with MAZE Soft Thighs ✦

(Avaliable At Planet29 Event)

(29 January - 22 February

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Clothes and Accessories. Legacy. Perky. Reborn. eBody. Kupra. Kups. Maitreya. Belleza.

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩



 (Pose)

╚► .::Chloe Poses::.  - Marcia Pose

.::Chloe Poses::. - Marcia - Copy & Mod You can't miss our new release with a promotional price of $99L, valid from February 1st to February 6th at the Mainstore. After this date, the value will return to the normal value of L$150 

(Available at the Mainstore & Marketplace)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

For those who like to photograph, they know how important a good pose is for the photo to look good. Discovering poses is our challenge. Valuing the beauty of your avatar is the mission of Chloe Poses. We have a huge variety of poses. Come visit us.

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩




Post a Comment

0 Comments