🐇 The great gift of Easter is hope 🐇


  (Outfit)

╚► .:Beyond:. Alana Outfit 

Hi loves! ♥ 

.:Beyond:. Alana Includes bodysuit, sleeves and bunny ears

•Fatpack and Demo Rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Belleza Gen X Classic & Curvy

• 100% original mesh.

• 20 Textures Solid

Fatpack and Demo include hud to be able to change all the parts of the set.

Please try the demo before making your purchase.

.Gacha Rigged for Maitreya, Reborn and Legacy

(Coming Soon To The ARCADE EVENT)

(Opens 1th April)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

🐇 Flickr đŸ‡

🐇 Facebook🐇


(Shoes)

╚► - pOOnsh - Ruth Striped Boots

✦ 3 SIZES - Legacy, Reborn, Maitreya ✦ IT INCLUDES Boots, HUD (14 colors) ✦ Compatible with MAZE Soft Thighs ✦

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Clothes and Accessories. Legacy. Perky. Reborn. eBody. Kupra. Kups. Maitreya. Belleza.

🐇Flickr🐇

🐇Facebook🐇

🐇Marketplace🐇


 (Pose)

╚► Empower - Joan Pose

This is The NEW Joan animated and breathing set, perfect addition to your AO or photo poses, enjoy it!

Fatpack includes Static, Mirror and Breathing Poses.

(Exclusive at Reborn Event)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

EMPOWER  offers a variety of female, couple and group  poses.

Monthly group gifts with past group gifts available

🐇 Flickr đŸ‡

🐇 Marketplace đŸ‡





Post a Comment

0 Comments