♥ When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go ♥


 (Outfit)

 - pOOnsh - Irma Outfit

✦ 4 SIZES - Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Maitreya ✦ IT INCLUDES Jacket, Dress, HUD (18 colors) ✦ Single-color packs have a HUD for changing metal, specular settings, turning on/off chest part, turning on/off transparency 

WHORE COUTURE FAIR ✦

(1 March - 1 April)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Clothes and Accessories. Legacy. Perky. Reborn. eBody. Kupra. Kups. Maitreya. Belleza.

Flickr

Facebook

 ♥ Marketplace


  (Pose)

╚► .::Chloe Poses::.  - Leticia Pose

 (Available at the Mainstore and Marketplace)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

For those who like to photograph, they know how important a good pose is for the photo to look good. Discovering poses is our challenge. Valuing the beauty of your avatar is the mission of Chloe Poses. We have a huge variety of poses. Come visit us.

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩




Post a Comment

0 Comments