♥ Getting my daily dose of Vitamin Sea ♥


🏵 Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. 
Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. 
Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves 
    
(Outfit)
🏵 - SCANDALIZE. Kassina Outfit

(Avaliable At Scandalize)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Maitreya, Original , Summer, belleza, freya, isis, slink, spain,  hourglass,  alice, dress, catwa, lelutka, signature, lelutka, jewelry, fashion, clothing, legacy, genus, uber, taxi, scandalize, to, vanity, blossom, beauty

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩


   (Pose)
🏵 Lush Poses - Sandy - Female Bento Pose Pack

8 Poses -8 Mirror Poses
static animation, ball poses and pose stand

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Lush - Since 2009. Original Bento static poses for the perfect photograph. Lush offers a variety of poses for Photographer , blogger and occasions. Mesh Props, Static bento, sensual, single, group, group gifts, clothing, accessories

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩




   



Post a Comment

0 Comments