🌸🌸🌸 NEXT POST 399 🌸🌸🌸


 (Outfit)

Melody - Cordoba Outfit

20 colors skirt 20 colors jacket

Sizes:Maitreya-Legacy-Reborn-Belleza Gen X Classic&Curvy-Kupra-Khalene Erika

♥ PLEASE TRY FIRST AND THEN BUY! ♥

(Exclusive Beauty Event Open 21th)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

maitreya,legacy,perky,reborn,kalhene,gifts,Melody It is a store where you find everything you are looking for, we offer new innovative styles, striking colors and beautiful finishes Dresses. Jeans. Blouses. Miniskirts. top. Shorts. Dress pants. And much........

Flickr

Facebook


 (Pose)

Empower - Emma set

This is The NEW Emma Animated and breathing set, perfect addition to your AO or photo poses, hope u like them and enjoy it! 

(Available at Mainstore EMPOWER)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

EMPOWER  offers a variety of female, couple and group  poses.

Monthly group gifts with past group gifts available

♥ Flickr ♥

♥ Marketplace ♥




Post a Comment

0 Comments