♥ Life is better with flowers ♥


       (Outfit)

╚► - pOOnsh - Magnolia Dress

✦ Reborn, Reborn Waifu, Reborn JuicyBoobs, Legacy, Legacy PooshUp, Perky, GenX Classic, GenX Curvy

✦ IT INCLUDES Dress, Flowers, HUD for fatpack (14 colors + 5 prints + TintPicker)

✦ Compatible with Reborn JuicyRolls

(Avaliable At TRES CHIC)

 (17 August - 10 September)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Clothes and Accessories. Legacy. Perky. Reborn. eBody. Kupra. Kups. Maitreya. Belleza.

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩


  (Pose)

╚► A-Style - Birdie Pose

(Avaliable At POSEvent)

(27 August - 20 September)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

-  A-Style :  Pose store with lucky letters and group gifts

- Fairy World : . 

-  Feel free to explore, you are welcome !

- Enjoy the different area's, including a very naughty cave

-  Be respectful and enjoy in peace. 

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩







Post a Comment

0 Comments