♥ Wine flies when you're having fun ♥ (13TH STREET EVENT)


  (Outfit)

╚► - pOOnsh - Marian Dress

✦ Reborn, Reborn Waifu, Reborn JuicyRolls, Legacy, Perky, GenX Classic, GenX Curvy

✦ IT INCLUDES Dress, HUD (14 colors + 7 prints + TintPicker for Fatpack)

(Available At 13th Street Event)

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Clothes and Accessories. Legacy. Perky. Reborn. eBody. Kupra. Kups. Maitreya. Belleza.

✩✩ pOOnsh Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ pOOnsh Facebook ✩✩

✩✩ pOOnsh Marketplace ✩✩

✩✩ 13th Street Event Facebook ✩✩

✩✩ 13th Street Event Flickr ✩✩



    (Pose)

╚► BREAK - 141 lady Pose

Hello my dear,

♥ We are very happy with your interest in our work ♥

Here is some useful information:

All poses are read and modified for your convenience.

- Facial expressions for all poses were obtained with the corresponding head hud.
- Make sure you stop all the huds controlling your hands, otherwise they will replace the bento pose.
- Please be aware that some minor changes to your form may be required to adjust poses.
- Cigarette and wine glass included

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩

✩✩ Instagram ✩✩

✩✩ Discord ✩✩





Post a Comment

0 Comments