♥ Date Night ♥


  ●Her Outfit→

  💕 Lilleth - Swift Dress

💖 Single Packs: Sold by Body Size

💖 Available in 2 different color packs: Floral, Mixed, and Leather, each with 10 Colors HUD with mix-and-match options. Special Effects HUD Included

💖 It is fitted for Reborn, Reborn Waifu, Reborn Rolls, Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra, GenX Classic & Curvy.

💖 Fatpack includes all color packs and body sizes

🥂 S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S 🥂

100% Original urban glam chic mesh clothing for Maitreya,  KUPRA, [INITHIUM], Waifu, GenX, Legacy, Belleza, Reborn, Juicy, Peach, MAZE - Gowns Bridals wedding dresses, lingerie swimwear 

🫦 Lilleth Flickr 🫦

🫦 Lilleth Facebook 🫦

🫦 Lilleth Marketplace 🫦


●His Outfit→

{COLD-ASH} Men's ALESSIO Suit

🥂 S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S 🥂

COLD ASH - Menswear - Men's Clothing - Main Store

REALISTIC MESH Clothing

Now fitting clothes for the TMP , Signature and Slink Physique Mesh Bodies 

men's, clothing, mesh clothes, mesh, coldash, menswear, fitted,  signature, gianni, slink, belleza, Jake

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Facebook ✩✩



●Pose And Location→

{The Spot} - Couples Pose 142

Included- Static Pose

Linked & Unlinked Versions. (Bento capable viewer to see the pose required)

Purchase InWorld for 50% Discount.

🥂 S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S 🥂

Offering Poses, Props, Clickables, Shapes, Tattoos

With our Products, you will be the most popular person in the room. 

✩✩ Marketplace ✩✩

✩✩ Flickr ✩✩



●Location→

Adagio - Old Town - *Winterland*

🥂 S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S 🥂

It is an Old Town: a place of tree lined cobblestone streets, brownstones, and small shops. Built in a time of elegance, the Old Town is beautiful in her bright Autumn colors. Browse the shops, play in the carnival, and sing in the rain. Attend a concert at the bandshell, then stop in at the pub for a pint. This is a place of beauty and peace.







Post a Comment

0 Comments