♥ Ears To A Great Easter ♥


 
  ●Outfit→           

      🐇*Tay-Lay-Designs* My Easter-Outfit 38

The High Heels with Stoking's in this Product requires you to own MAZE Soft Thighs add on!
My Easter-Outfit 38...incl.:
 • Top for Maitreya/ Lara X/ Legacy/ Reborn/ Reborn Waifu Mesh Body
• Mesh Sleeves for Maitreya/ Lara X/ Legacy/ Reborn Mesh Body
• Mesh Skirt for Maitreya/ Lara X/ Legacy/ Reborn Mesh Body
• Mesh Panty for Maitreya/ Lara X/ Legacy/ Reborn Mesh Body
• Mesh Garter for Maitreya/ Lara X/ Legacy/ Reborn Mesh Body
• 1 unrigged Mesh Bunny Ears
• 1 unrigged Mesh Bunny Tail
• Mesh High Heels with Stockings for Maitreya/ Lara X/ Legacy/ Reborn Mesh Body
• 1 Texture-HUD

❅  S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S ❅ 

✩✩ Tay-Lay-Designs Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Tay-Lay-Designs Marketplace ✩✩



● Pose→

🐇 Lush Poses - Bad Bunny - Ladies Bento Pose

• Pose animation , stand and pose ball

• 6 poses with carrot props

yes copy - no mod - no trans

❅  S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S ❅ 

Lush - Since 2009. Original Bento static poses for the perfect photograph. Lush offers a variety of poses for Photographer , blogger and occasions. Mesh Props, Static bento, sensual, single, group, group gifts, clothing, accessories

✩✩ Lush Poses Flickr ✩✩

✩✩ Lush Poses Marketplace ✩✩




Post a Comment

0 Comments