Bed Of Daisies


      ●Outfit→

In a field of daisies, I found my happy place

  🫦 Lilleth - SOFT Dress & Heels

• Single Packs: Sold by Body Size

• 2 Different Style Packs

• HUD with 10 colors, Mix & Match Options. Special Effects HUD Included for Gloss, Glow.

• It is fitted for Reborn, Waifus, Kupra, Legacy, Lara X, Pinup X Bombshell

• Fatpack includes all body sizes!

• Always try the demo!

Our new release is waiting for you at our Mainstore and it's 50% OFF this weekend! 27-29 April!

(Available At Main-Store)

💘 S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S 💘

100% Original urban glam chic mesh clothing for Maitreya,  KUPRA, [INITHIUM], Waifu, GenX, Legacy, Belleza, Reborn, Juicy, Peach, MAZE - Gowns Bridals wedding dresses, lingerie swimwear 

🫦 Lilleth Flickr 🫦

🫦 Lilleth Facebook 🫦

🫦 Lilleth Marketplace 🫦

Post a Comment

0 Comments