♥ SKATING ♥


  (Outfit)

Lunar - Neve Top & Hoodie 

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Lunar Mainstore <3 

Join the group and wear the tag for 10% off each purchase xx

Marketplace

Flickr




.Safira. Cynthia Jeans 

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Safira store offers clothing for Maitreya Lara, Legacy, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Isis and Freya.

100% original mesh clothes and accessories.

Please always try the demo before purchasing any product.

Only double purchases will be refund.

For any help, send a NC to Dulces36 (CSR) or Nia Vanilla (Owner).

Marketplace

Flickr



 (Hair)

TRUTH Alias Hair

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

TRUTH HAIR is home to hundreds of hairstyles with a huge range of styles and colors! Free demos provided. Visit fb.com/truth hair

Fitted mesh hair, mesh hair, flexi hair, women's hair, women's hair, female hair, long hair, updo hair, pigtails, alpha hai

Flickr

Facebook

Marketplace



(Pose)

SH Poses - Skating Pose

SH Poses & SH Infinity Props -SKATING POSES- base hide show 3 poses skates black and white to wear resize included copy-mody FOR SCENARIO SH INFINITY PROPS MP

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

SH Poses & SH Ifinity props creators of photographic poses and scenarios

Marketplace

Flickr.





Post a Comment

0 Comments