♥ University Student ♥


 It's not about perfect. It's about effort.....Focus on your goal

(Outfit) 

1 Hundred. Charm School. 

NEW! 1 Hundred. 'Charm School'

This new set combines smarts and sexy in one fantastic look. Who says smart girls can't be sexy too? Great for roleplay, dress up, and all the sexy brainiacs!

 
**This NEW release is only $85L for a limited time**

 
Get over to the 1 Hundred. Main Store ASAP to take advantage of this New Release special pricing.

 
This set includes Tight Little Top, Highwaisted Mini Skirt & Little Panties.

 
This set is rigged for: Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Kupra mesh bodies in Second Life.

 
Multiple color options & a fatpack option is available.

Demo Available. Always try demo before purchasing.

 
This outfit is on special pricing for a limited time while it is a NEW RELEASE. After this special new pricing special, the outfit will return to its normal regular price.


█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Quality womens clothing. for Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya, Legacy, Kupra, Inithium, BOM. Dresses, lingerie, shirts, pants & skirts. Free Gifts, Discounts & Promos. 1Hundred has it all! 








(Shoes)

DIRTY PRINCESS - Fancy Beauty Princess Heels


█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Sexy Couture Clothes , lingerie , burlesque , corsets ,   mesh ,  vintage , furniture , appliers , sex beds , sex sofas ,  antique furniture ,  lolas,  slink shoes, bridal ,  boots ,   Goth ,  gowns , schoolgirl  , shoes , bdsm, fetish, daddy Dom, omega 







(Hair)

DOUX –  Nansi hairstyle

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Find high quality male & female skins skin shapes and hair, as well as make-up, eyes and mesh lashes!. Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Maitreya, Slink, , Belleza, Omega and more.





(Accessories)

***Arisaris Glasses Colors and Flowers

.::DMD::.. Book set Dairy


(Location)


█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Supernatural Roleplay Campus Community - Para Fancy Modern City College Sorority Fraternity School Cheerleading Events Jobs Combat Fantasy Vampires Fairy snow Werewolf Witch Hunter Dark Magic Siren Mermaid Angels Demons Criminal Gang Rentals LGBTQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments