❅ Every snowflake is unique, yet they are each perfect ❅


 


 (Outfit)

╚► *CK* - Fluffy winter Outfit

Our winter fluffy is at the new round of fameshed
Adorable set with matching top,skirt and
legwarmers is made for maitreya,petite,legacy,perky ebody reborn and rolls

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Original mesh fashion for all kittens and princesses. Babygirl,babydoll,girl,daddy,daddys,princess,kawaii,crazy, kitty,mesh,maitreya,lara,kupra,legacy

Marketplace

❅  Flickr

Facebook




 (Pose)

╚► Shutter Up  - Snowflake Pose

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Birthed from love and stretching the bounds of Second Life, our unique and very non mainstream pose store. You wont find your typical adult and cuddle poses here but won't walk away without a smile

Flickr

Facebook

 ❅ Marketplace







Post a Comment

0 Comments