🎄 Tis The Season 🎄


      (Outfit)

🎄 - pOOnsh - Christine Bodysuit

✦ 5 SIZES - Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Kupra, Maitreya ✦ IT INCLUDES Bodysuit (original + soft thighs), HUD (14 colors + styles) 

(Avaliable At BIGGIRL Event)

Opens 15 December - 10 January

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Clothes and Accessories. Legacy. Perky. Reborn. eBody. Kupra. Kups. Maitreya. Belleza.

Flickr

Facebook

 ♥ Marketplace




(Shoes)

🎄 Mosquito's Way - Astrid - Boots 

Avaliable At  Santa Incby Novel Events

From December 5th to December 28th

 Maitreya 🔸 Reborn 🔸 Legacy 🔸 Belleza Gen.X (Classic & Curvy) 🔸 Kupra🔸 Erika

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

♥ Flickr ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

♥ Facebook ♥

♥ Marketplace ♥



(Hair)

🎄 Magika - Holly & Magika - Holly Candy cane Bow

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Hairstyles since 2006
Shop for realistic hair, long hair, short hair, updos, braids, cute pigtails, ponytails, or buns. Resize and fitted mesh for brands like Lelutka, Catwa, Genus, Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, and eBody.


 (Pose)

🎄 Shutter Up  - Pinup Girl Pose

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

Birthed from love and stretching the bounds of Second Life, our unique and very non mainstream pose store. You wont find your typical adult and cuddle poses here but won't walk away without a smile

Flickr

Facebook

 ♥ Marketplace



(Location)

Cherishville Winter

█ S O C I A L M E D I A ● L I N K S █

♥ Flickr 

Post a Comment

0 Comments